Saturday, August 1, 2009

Alice - 9dp2dt


You may wonder why I'm not more hopeful given that this is our first IVF cycle. It's just that I'm scared to be. I've read the journal articles, the blogs and a kazillion forum posts. So now I know how much can go wrong and how often a cycle doesn't work. I wonder if the TWW, indeed the whole IVF process, was easier before the internet? Hmmm.

We went to hospital yesterday and visited my sister-in-law and her new baby boy. Last September she decided that she'd like to get pregnant again and 6 weeks later she was. 8.5 months later we welcome Baby A.

Baby A is adorable and very, very small and holding him made my heart burst. I want to be holding our baby in 8.5 months time.

P.S. My nipples hurt. It's probably the progesterone my body's making, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Scout yonder's been readin' ever since she was born." I wasn't quite so precocious but I do love reading comments!