Monday, March 1, 2010

Pundelin-ology

Rules: YOU! Yes, you, reading this. You're tagged. Now that you know more about me than you ever wanted to know, play the game, it's fun! Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."

FOODOLOGY:
What is your salad dressing of choice?
The amazing splendiferous dressing I posted about a while back.

What is your favourite sit-down restaurant?
The European - such yummy food and I know one of the waiters and he gives us great tips.

What is your favourite fast food restaurant?
Ali Baba Kebabs. I lerv falafel.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Thai food.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese, capsicum, pineapple, salami, ham, mushroom and olives.

How many televisions are in your house?
1

What color cell phone do you have?
Black

BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A baby - does that count?

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
I rarely lift terribly heavy items due to my back, but I helped lift our new barbeque a couple of weeks ago - boy was it weighty.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope.

Have you ever fainted?
Nope.

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
That's hard, I think I would, just so I could make sure to do some special things before the Day.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Celeste.I like the starry connotations.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
None, I hate wearing shoes that poke between my toes.

Last person you talked to?
The Big (now 40 year old) Guy.

FAVOURITOLOGY:

Season?
Summer if I'm near a beach. Winter if I can get to the snow.

Holiday?
Christmas.

Day of the week?
Friday.

Month?
January.

Color?
Red

Drink?
Ginger beer.

Alcoholic?
Kahlua and Coke.

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone?
Yes, my Gramps.

What are you listening to?
Nothing right now, I like silence. But recently I've been listening to Lisa Mitchell and to Josh Rouse.

What are you watching?
Watched Bones and Castle tonight. I love me a good crime show.

Worrying about?
Finishing my lit review. (Oopsie, not doing it right now!)

What's the last movie you saw?
Up in the Air. Oh George *swoon*

Do you smile often?
Not enough.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I'd like blue eyes. The kind of blue that's really pale with dark rims.

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
I find it hard to come up with present ideas. I'm middle-class and relatively well-off so I have no burning desires. Not like when I was 20 and poor. There was a ton of stuff I wanted then.

Can you do a chin-up?
Hahaha, I love gag questions!

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited. I only really get nervous about things when I know what they are and they're impending.

Have you been in a car wreck?
Yep. Ouch.

Have you caused a car wreck?
No.

Do you have an accent?
I'm Australian and I sincerely hope I don't sound it.

Last time you cried?
A couple of weeks ago. That I can't bear it post was preceded and followed by tears.

Plans tonight?
No more writing, going to bed.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Oh yeah. Apparently I like the bottom cause I've been there a few times.

Name three things you bought yesterday?
45 bread rolls. 3 kg of potato salad and a cheesecake to feed 20 people. It was the Big Guy's 40th birthday party and it went great.

Have you met someone who changed your life?
Yes, my ex-husband, my current husband, my darling friends Beezus and Big A.

For the better or worse?
Mostly better. Alright, better completely, even the ex, he made me grow up so much.

How did you bring in the New Year?
Soggily in the city under a meagre bit of shelter watching the early fireworks.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I would but I wonder how far the question means? Back way way far - I'd go and see medieval France, back in my lifetime - I'd go back and tell my Dad not to hang himself. That really fucked me up and I don't think he thought it would.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't usually, but if I do it's whatever has gotten stuck in my head recently.

Have you held hands with someone today?
Yep!

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
I think it was of R when he was being loving to the cat at the party last night - evidence!

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Both. But I don't have a wide circle of friends.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Yes.

Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
Never, I live in Australia, what is 'jelly' anyway, I'm pretty sure it's not the same as our jelly (which I think Americans call Jello).

What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night?
Sleeping off the spins.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
OMG did I leave the camera outside overnight! (No I didn't thankfully.)

This lovely little meme brought to you via Rain & lowfatlady & Mrs Gamgee!

2 comments:

  1. What about vegemite and jam? Or is that just wrong (as an American I never know)?:) Glad your husband's party was fun - judging by the swoons it sounds like it was a lovely time:)

    George makes me swoon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! Vegemite and jam is completely and utterly wrong-o!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

"Scout yonder's been readin' ever since she was born." I wasn't quite so precocious but I do love reading comments!