Monday, March 15, 2010

Rawhide!

 






Writin' writin' writin'
Writin' writin' writin'
Writin' writin' writin'
Hon-ours!

Keep those words a'rollin'
Though the fingers' swollen
Keep those hands a'typin'
Hon-ours!

Through sun and shade and weather
hell bent for leather
Wishin' it was all over now
All the things I'm missin',
Good vittles, love, and kissin',
Are waiting for me to finish writin'


Write 'em on, fix 'em up
Write 'em up, fix 'em on
Move along, do 'em up
Hon-ours!


Count 'em out, write 'em in,
Write 'em in, count 'em out,
Count 'em out, write 'em in
Honours!


Keep movin', movin', movin'
Though there's nothin' provin'
Keep them fingers movin'
Hon-ours!


Don't try to understand 'em
Just write, count and stand 'em
Soon we'll be living high and wide.
My hearts calculatin'
My true love will be waitin',
Be waitin' at the end of my write.


Write 'em on, fix 'em up
Write 'em up, fix 'em on
Move along, do 'em up
Hon-ours!


Count 'em out, write 'em in,
Write 'em in, cut 'em out,
Count 'em out, write 'em in
Honours!


You get the picture?

Thanks for the feedback and the tips peeps...
  • Mon, I've tried the grog, just gave me a hangover and a sore back. Double-awful. And a baby with JS's face - ewww. Please God that baby MurLem is as gorgeous as you!
  • Allie - the toilet dream! I have that one too!!! And sometimes I've gone into a loo and thought the walls were solid only to look up and realise they're gone! And I'm on the toilet with people all around!!!! There aren't enough exclamation marks in the world for that feeling. Unfortunately a doona's not enough padding for Princess-and-the-Pea-me - BTDT.
  • WiseGuy - we do take our own bedding, but can't fit a whole mattress in the car/roof-pod. I wish we could!
  • lovecomesfirst and JB - I googled the cost of a high density foam single underlay - wowzers! Even on ebay I'm looking at at least more than one hundred bucks.
  • babysmiling - Will investigate the eggshell stuff further, though I'd love a latex topper I can't justify spending the moola on one for a week a year (we stay there when skiing too), so maybe the eggcrate foam is cheaper.
  • SIF - that is a crazy awful dream! Hope you don't have that one again.
  • Eden - I love your Ms Dream Analyser self and your positive thoughts. Strangely, I dreamed he died again last night. The ALP were trying to kill him and I woke up crying in bed beside him. I think I'm very afraid of losing him. (And yes, ALP = Australian Labor Party, WTF is going on in my head???)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks lady! I hope I don't have that one again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Stopping by from the LFCA) I just finished my thesis in December...and wow, does it feel good to be done. So focus on the feeling you'll get at the end. You'll finish in no time!

    ReplyDelete

"Scout yonder's been readin' ever since she was born." I wasn't quite so precocious but I do love reading comments!