Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mt Buller in the springtime

So we got back from Mt Buller this evening.

Every year the Big Guy's Mum organises a Family Getaway at the lodge on the mountain. We take over the whole place and have a weekend of fun and relaxation. The Middle Guy just had his birthday and so did a little cousin, so we have a joint birthday party for the kids too.

The Big Guy and I had a rip-roaring doozy of a fight on Thursday night, mostly because I was pissy about having to go up the mountain with his family and do things the M-I-L way. And as it turns out, I had a lovely time (except for sleeping on the horrid, hard mattresses that really need replacing). Sorry Big Guy.

Here's some pics ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Scout yonder's been readin' ever since she was born." I wasn't quite so precocious but I do love reading comments!